Civil, Small Claims and Landlord/Tenant

All civil, small claims and landlord/tenant matters are handled at the Roseville Division of the 39th District Court.   All correspondence pertaining to civil, small claims and/or landlord/tenant must be dropped off or mailed to the Courthouse:

39th District Court
29733 Gratiot
Roseville, MI 48066


You can reach the Civil Division Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm at (586)447-4420.  Counter service is available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:15pm.   Please have your case number available!

The State Court Administrator Office has granted an extension to the 39th District Court until December 6, 2023 to implement the amendments to MCR 4.201.

March 1, 2016 Notice Regarding New Filings
Filing Fees 
Small Claims Forms 
Landlord/Tenant Information  
Legal Advice and Assistance



Behind on your rent? Facing eviction? Macomb County has teamed up with the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) to assist income-eligible residents stay in their home and pay their past-due rent. CERA, or the COVID Emergency Rental Assistance program, can provide rental and utility assistance for renters to help them maintain housing stability.
For detailed information for landlords please visit if you have any questions, please call (586)469-7900.