- Boards & Commissions
Boards & Commissions
NOTICE OF BOARD VACANCIES
The City of Fraser currently has some exciting opportunities for residents who would like to help shape the future of our City. We are accepting applications and/or letters of interest to serve on some of our Boards and Commissions. We are excited at the direction the City is taking and look forward to getting more people involved with the process. If you are interested in helping, please submit an application and/or letter of interest, including the Board or Commission(s) you would be willing to serve on to the following email address:
Following are details about our various Boards and Commissions, please check with the clerk for current vacancies:
- Historical Commission – These are four (4) year terms and they meet once per month on the first Monday.
- Recreation Commission – These are three (3) year terms and they meet once per month on the second Tuesday.
- Planning Commission – These are three (3) year terms and they generally meet once per month on the first Wednesday.
- Zoning Board of Appeals – These are three (3) year terms and they meet on an as needed basis, though generally once a month on the first Thursday.
- Assessing Board of Review - These are two (2) year terms and they meet three (3) times a year, in March, July, and December.
- Construction Board of Appeals – These are two (2) year terms and they only meet on an as needed basis.
- Civil Service Commission - These are six (6) year terms and the only meet on an as needed basis.
- Local Officers Compensation Commission - These are five (5) year terms and they only meet on an as needed basis.