Ways to Pay Your Water Bill
- On Line- Pay my water bill
- Finance Department - Water bills may be paid at the Finance Department during regular working hours. Those hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. We accept cash, check or charge.
- Drop Box - An after-hours drop box is located in front of City Hall (it is light green with the city logo). View a photo of our drop box. No cash please!
- Mail - Water bills may be mailed – refer to the front of the water bill for the mailing address. Please return the payment stub along with your remittance to receive proper credit. To avoid penalties, payments must be received in our office no later than the due date on the front of the bill. Your canceled check will serve as your receipt. Do not send cash.
- Automatic Bill Pay - Water bills may also be paid by utilizing the city's automatic bill payment service. By filling out the Automatic Water / Sewer Bill Payment Application you can have your bill automatically deducted from your account on the 25th day of each month at no additional cost.
Paying with Check
To pay by check, please make checks payable to: City of Fraser. Write your water account number on your check for reference. Checks are only accepted as conditional payment. If not honored by the bank, your payment will be reversed and your account will be charged a $25 returned check fee.